- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Keep a constant temperature between 40-70 degrees F.
- Find the coolest place in your house (basements are great).
- Keep food storage away from heat sources (furnace, freezer, water heater, refrigerator).
- Keep food storage away from clothes dryer (too much humidity )
- Keep food storage dry at all time.
- Room should have good ventilation.
- Store foods off the floors.
The Utah State University Cooperative Extension has a great site with fact sheets about food storage. If you want to read more on Storage Conditions, click here
Photo by LDS Intelligent Living